Saturday, April 4, 2015

I'll Try Again

Time: 9:26 PM

It's spring break right now and after spending 2 days of binge-watching Netflix and eating anything but healthy food I decided to actually do something worth while. What is worth while you might ask -- starting up this blog again.

I know that in my previous I may have said something about going on an indefinite hiatus because I don't wanna be a robot or some shit like that. But after some thought and a couple of Korean films, I wanted a little structure.

I can see by the number of views that a lot of people actually like this blog and I don't like to disappoint. This blog will remain true to it's name and I will post all the interesting facts that I find out in everyday life.

I think I can officially say.......I'M BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment